Every one who uses the internet knows about search engine. A search engine is a smart guide for internet user who browse the internet for information and show user desire information in a result page which is called SERP. Search Engine Optimization is a method which can help SE to better rank your keyword and URL. There are near about 30 trillion web pages on the internet. So it is quite impossible to manually search a page and remember a site URL for a user. There was a time when people use directory to get their desire website or webpage, but now most of the internet users take the help of a search engine like Yahoo, Bing, or Google. No smart internet user can imagine internet without a smart search engine.
What is search engine optimization
If you are an owner of a website or you are a website developer, you need to introduce your site to search engine. Without optimization search engine a search engine will not behave well with our site. Most search engines follow some guidelines to optimize sites. You have known first about those seo optimization rules. You have to learn about seo optimization and implement seo on your site, because you certainly want to get more and more visitor to your site.
How to search engine optimizationSearch engine optimization is a process which is very important for website marketing. There are many way to make seo and it is divided into two parts one called is Onpage seo and another is Offpage seo. Onpage seo (search engine optimization): On page seo implements on a website body and structure of contents. You have to keep in mind about on page seo rules when you are building your site and posting article. Here I have included some basic rules of On page seo.
1. Keyword in URL: Insert your keyword in URL.
2. Keyword in header: Use keyword in post URL.
3. Keyword in first paragraph of your article: Write your most preferred keywords in first paragraph of your article.
4. Keyword in meta description: Use keyword in your meta description tag.
5. Write at least 500 word article: Write at least 500 words article or write minimum 300 words. 5. Relevant inbound link: Create inbound link with relevant content and relevant URL which contains relevant keyword. 6. Relevant out bound link.Create outbound link with relevant content and relevant URL which contains relevant keyword.
7. Use Google analytics: Use Google analytics to get your site traffic related data.
8. Write img alt tag:Use alt tag for image with relevant keyword.
9. Make use of
Off page SEO optimization:
Off page SEO optimization is another part of search engine optimization. Anybody can build up your site off-page Seo without directly using your site. Here I have included some basic steps which can help your site make more off-page optimizations.
1, share your site in various social networking sites.
2. Bookmark your site in various social bookmarking sites.
3. Submit site to Google webmaster, Bing webmaster, Alexa.
4. Create backlink from high PR .Gov .Edu site.
5. Submit your site to high PR directory site like Dmoz.
6. Create high PR forum site backlink.
7. Create a Facebook fan page for your site.
8. Create google plus page for your site.
10. Submit article to high PR article site with your site link.
11. Submit a press release for your site or article.
12. Create back link for yahoo answers
13. Submit site feed URL to high pre rss site.
14. Write comment and use your site signature.
15. Create backlink for YouTube.